Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Monday fasted and prayed all day prayed for us and that he wouldnt go work and would talk he didn't go but no communication.. Yesterday no work and it's almost like he did nothing wrong...

I have been accused of part of the reason he has problems with god . I believe that is something u can't blame on others.

I have been accused of our finianical ruin but he played a big part on that.

I have been accused of pushing him away he wasn't there half of the time

I have been accused of loving our children. More than him but that door swings both ways.

How did we get to this point ? His lack of belief in gods power. The distance , being roomates and thats it.
I know these are random thought but I just need to put down what I'm feeling .....

I almost feel as if there has been a death. After our conversation Sunday and they way he talked tone and the way he responded I feel so sad and almost as if there is no hope.. I know this isn't what god wants our relationship and how can we have any spiritual relationship .if I regard iniquity in my heart the lord will not hear me.

I am very sad

No comments:

Post a Comment