Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today I decided to confront. He has said I don't so I proved him wrong and did.

I questioned his working late. Told him the kids asked where he was xnd why he works all the rme one even questioned if he was is he having an affair...

Highlights of what was said
He doesn't have the energy to work on our relationship
Communication with me is nothing but frustrating and too much work
He has no expectations
He feels like he owes me nothing
He loves me but doesn't like me
Christians have dissdpointnted him and let him down
He doesn't want to do things to help my vain imaginations because it will never be enough I will always want more.

What I got
I'm not worth the fight
I'm too much to much frustration
Our relationship is bad and there isn't anything he wants to do about it bc it's too much work
He gave me everything he had and it did no good it forever changed him and he will never go back
He isn't who I married
Basically he has given up

Isn't life grand

No comments:

Post a Comment